Use @ to contact an Admin
Make Sure To Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/NVTE6kkGeneral Rules1. RDM (Random Death Match)
- Do not kill anyone without a valid reason
- We do NOT tolerate any form of RDM.
- RDA stand for Random Arrest.
- We do NOT tolerate RDA.
- FailRP means you are not trying to role-play.
- This means you must act as if you were in the position you are playing as.
- Intentionally causing issues or messing around.
- Act as if the situation was real life, value your life.
- Obtaining role-play knowledge that you should not know about.
- For example the US Military should not be obtaining knowledge from the Russian Communications.
- You can not force someone else into a role-play scenario.
9. FRIENDLY FIRE
- This means you are role-playing as your job unless you are in a staff situation.
9. NEW LIFE RULE (NLR)
- We do not tolerate friendly fire.
- Friendly fire is considered RDM.
- Do not use in-game chat to disclose information of where enemies are after you have died.
- Follow NLR.
Enlisted ranks may only be promoted 1 time a day MAXIMUM. (Unless they get more then 4 recommendations)2.
Officer ranks may only be promoted 1 time every 5 days MAXIMUM. (Unless they get more then 6 recommendations)3.
Recommendations must be from a higher rank then the person you are recommending. 4.
You may only promote in your regiment.5.
You must be at least a 2nd Lieutenant to promote, and you must be 2 ranks higher then the person you are promoting.6.
You must be at least a 2nd Lieutenant to hold tryouts for your regiment. (No Exceptions)Role-Play Rules1.
You must be at least a Corporal (CPL+) to train a recruit.2.
You may only leave the base if you have permission from your Commanding Officer (PTL Permission to Leave
Any Air Force musk ask permission to take off through comms using their flight ID. 4.
Do not shoot into an opposing nations base, unless the person you are aiming at shoots out, please wait until you see a muzzle flash before shooting.6.
War starts when one nation writes in open comms WAR. (You may only start a war if you have the highest ranking officers permission)7.
During Non War times, the Winning Nation may patrol All Capture points, if the losing faction is coming close or trying to contest the points you may count to five in in-game chat. If they do not back up you may fire upon them.7.
RPG's may only be used on vehicles or groups of 2 or more infantry.8.
If you enter another factions base you are KOS.9.
If you get kidnapped by the other faction and they do not give you food for 15 minutes you may kill yourself.10.
You may NOT claim points unless you are in a war.11.
If you leave a regiment you will lose your rank. (If you talk to the Community Manager you might be able to keep your rank)12.
If you leave a faction to join a different one you lose your rank. The only way you should be leaving to join another faction is through a role-play related way, such as leaving your base and heading to the other factions base and asking to join their Military.13.
If you walk past the warning signs in front of the enemies faction's base the enemy faction may shoot/arrest you unless you have your hands up.Rules Of Engagement (R.O.E.)United States & Russian Federation NON-Wartime1.
Do not open fire unless being fired upon.2.
You may fire upon an enemy with your commanding officers permission.3.
Do not fire upon any vehicle unless you have identified it.4.
After a war if you own the capture points and the enemy faction tries to capture or come near them you may fire upon them.5.
You may tell someone to get on the ground if you feel threatened.Taliban Rules1. Taliban may only pull a weapon out and fire on an enemy if they are not directly near them.
2. If a citizen (Taliban) are outside of a building during war times they may be warned once to go back into a building. If they do not comply they may be fired upon.
3. If a citizen has a weapon out this means they are Taliban and you may fire upon them.
4. If you see a citizen with bombs strapped to their chest you may fire upon them.War Rules1.
Wars are always active.2.
If someone has their hands up surrendering try to refrain from shooting them.3.
Wars may only be stopped by calling a cease fire and both factions agree.4.
Cease fires only last a maximum of 1 hour. They can also end if a faction starts capturing points.Raid Rules1. You must be a 2nd Lieuteant (2ndLT)+, to start a raid!
2. You only have 1 life per-raid.
3. If you are the defending faction in a raid you only have 1 life.
4. The person who started the raid gets as many lives until their soldiers have all died.
5. You cannot call raid on the Taliban.
6. Taliban Can call Terror, not Raid.
7. If you are the defending faction in a raid you only have 1 life.
8. To win a raid you must capture the Enemy nations capture point (US Base, RU Base).
9. The winning faction may move freely through the enemy factions base for 10 minutes after the successful raid.Mission Rules1. You must be a 2nd Lieuteant (2ndLT)+, to start a mission.
2. The mission must be accepted and approved by the highest ranking officer online.
3. Mission may consist of taking out a certain enemy, obtaining information from opposing factions, and capturing certain enemies.